Sunday, May 3, 2015

Writing On The Road

This is just a quick ROW80 update to let everyone know that I'm on the road visiting family until next week.  My folks have questionable Internet services there, so this short post on my mobile device will have to suffice.  I brought my laptop and notebooks with me, so I do intend on writing on this trip.  Even though visiting family can be hectic, there is always a lot of down time where I can work on my story.  I also brought my Kindle with be, so I'm going to try to sneak in some novel-reading in between the family outings.  This ought to be an interesting week of story-crafting.  I'll let you know how it goes in a future post...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a very busy week. Visiting is always special - something we all need for sure. All the best with your writing and reading this week.

    ReplyDelete